I am an amateur writer!

I am currently completing my M.F.A. in Creative Writing so If I can help you in your writing in any way, I will.



Sunday, October 13, 2019

Forgive me!

Forgive me, officer! I didn't mean to startle you, Forgive me! Forgive me for living a squeaky clean life. Forgive me for going to college and trying to be part of the team. Forgive me for paying my taxes and wanting to get a piece of the American dream. Forgive me for sitting in my living room watching TV and eating my ice cream. Forgive me for living my front door open as I play with my nephew and teaching him to believe in a system where he is considered....equal. Sorry to startle you. Sorry for living. Sorry for breathing. Sorry for being. So sorry you had to kill me. Come here, Let me give you a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment