I am an amateur writer!

I am currently completing my M.F.A. in Creative Writing so If I can help you in your writing in any way, I will.



Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Letter from the Grave

If you are reading this, then I am already dead. If by chance my demise was at the hands of police please remember who I was. No, I did not ever have a gun, but if I did it was licensed and I have every right to have one in my home. No, I did not pose a threat to anyone. No, I never did drugs of any kind (smoked pot once in college, dassit) No, I never sold drugs. IF I was in my car at the time of my demise, remember who I was. No, I was not drinking and driving. No, I was not trying to run anyone over. No, I was not reaching for anything and there was nothing in my car. Again, I did not have any drugs in my car! If I was in my home or in my car, I was doing pretty much whatever people do in their property which should not result in my death. Remember who I was in life, so the truth will be told in my death! By Kimbi Brown

2 comments:

  1. I love this post. Its all about truth and your authenticity even in death, especially in death. For in death, our voice is smothered by the speculations of the living. Here you've taken a stand so that people know the truth of who you were.

    ReplyDelete