I am an amateur writer!

I am currently completing my M.F.A. in Creative Writing so If I can help you in your writing in any way, I will.



Monday, October 28, 2019

I was inspired:

Respect my personal space Do you still think I am your property? That you can walk up and do whatever you want to me. I am not your pet. I am not your child. I am not an animal at the zoo. I am just another human being. Respect my personal space just like I respect you Do you know of the energy that transfers when you touch? or is it that you do know and that's why you must... reach for us without permission to suck all the positivity from the hair that rises to meet the sun. then walk away as we look at you undone. Please look but don't touch, admire the beauty that looks like no one else and keep your hands to yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment